Saturday, December 31, 2011

Good Earth Sweet & Spicy Herbal Tea

This tea was given to me by my friend, Ina, who is a naturopath (and therefore an expert on all things natural!). She raved about this tea to me, and gave me a few teabags to try. Unfortunately, this is not available to buy in Canada...so if you have friends in the US who are willing to send it to you, count yourself lucky!

Sweet and Spicy is a rooibos blend of many different ingredients. Many ingredients. It smells just like its name, sweet and spicy. On drinking it, though, the overwhelming flavour is cinnamon, like those cinnamon heart candies that everyone except me seems to love, ha ha!! This tea also tastes like you've added a couple teaspoons of sugar to it. I've never tasted a tea that tasted sweet, but hasn't had any sweeteners added to it. I like the concept, as I do like a bit of sweetness in my tea.

This is by far the most flavourful tea I've tried. If you get the chance, definitely try it for yourself!

2 comments:

  1. That's a fairly common brand here, I'll have to try it! I've been drinking lots of tea lately...it doesn't make me nearly as jittery as coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I can't drink coffee - the jitters, lol!

    ReplyDelete

DavidsTea Advent Calendar Day 13

Day 13 is Ginger Turmeric Tonic (not listed on the website) which is a low-caffeine green tea. Ingredients: Ginger, genmaicha (green tea, ...