Sunday, November 20, 2011

DavidsTea Creme Brulee

DavidsTea Creme Brulee was given to me by a coworker who didn't like it. When I open the bag, it smells sweet, with an almost alcoholic smell to it. Once steeped, it smells strongly of vanilla. The flavour is very smooth and mellow, I actually quite like it. I don't know what my coworker didn't like about it, but her loss is my gain!


From the website:
 
Sweet seduction
No one can resist this organic green rooibos tea. Seriously. The aroma is just too outrageously tempting. Creamy, caramel, decadent, rich. And the taste! How can something so sweet be so light and fresh? Plus, rooibos is caffeine free, making it the perfect drink for after dinner or before bed. Could life be more wonderful?
 
Ingredients
Organic green rooibos, organic safflowers, organic calendula marigold, natural flavouring*.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds really nice...I haven't tried green rooibos yet at all.

    ReplyDelete

DavidsTea Advent Calendar Day 13

Day 13 is Ginger Turmeric Tonic (not listed on the website) which is a low-caffeine green tea. Ingredients: Ginger, genmaicha (green tea, ...