Thursday, December 13, 2018

DavidsTea Advent Calendar Day 13

Day 13 is Ginger Turmeric Tonic (not listed on the website) which is a low-caffeine green tea.

Ingredients: Ginger, genmaicha (green tea, roasted rice, popped rice), apple, turmeric, natural flavouring


I love genmaicha because of the popped rice (gives it a nice nutty/popcorn-like flavour), but I'm not a big fan of ginger (unless it's in gingerbread, I LOVE gingerbread) so I was a bit apprehensive as I waited to sip this. The ginger burned the back of my throat as I swallowed, but I kept drinking because of the roasted rice flavour. It steeped up into a nice yellow colour due to the turmeric, and I feel like I did something healthy for my body by having both the ginger and the turmeric. But it's not a tea that I would buy for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DavidsTea Advent Calendar Day 13

Day 13 is Ginger Turmeric Tonic (not listed on the website) which is a low-caffeine green tea. Ingredients: Ginger, genmaicha (green tea, ...