Wednesday, December 5, 2018

DavidsTea Advent Calendar Day 5

Day 5 is Organic Cream of Earl Grey which is a high-caffeine black tea described as:
"Lovers of Earl Grey tea adore this creamy alternative to the original breakfast blend. You’ll recognize the same high-quality black tea, the same citrus burst of bergamot oil, the same beautiful grey-blue petals. However this version adds a touch of vanilla, and the result is an unexpectedly rich, creamy taste experience. Try it on its own or as a satisfying tea latte."
Ingredients: Organic: Black tea, marigolds. With cornflowers and natural flavouring.




I was SO happy to find this one when I opened up box number 5 this morning! I love Earl Grey teas, especially Cream of Earl Grey (which is Earl Grey with vanilla added). This one is smooth and not overpowering, and I love it so much that I used my big 16oz mug for it. This one should definitely be a staple in everyone's tea cupboard.


No comments:

Post a Comment

DavidsTea Advent Calendar Day 13

Day 13 is Ginger Turmeric Tonic (not listed on the website) which is a low-caffeine green tea. Ingredients: Ginger, genmaicha (green tea, ...