Thursday, December 6, 2018

DavidsTea Advent Calendar Day 6

Day 6 is Forever Nuts which is a caffeine-free herbal infusion described as:
"You'll go nuts for this herbal tea. With its crunchy almond slices, sweet apple bits and cinnamon bark, this tempting caffeine-free infusion turns a crazy shade of pink when steeped. Why? Because of its hint of earthy beetroot. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive, it’s one of our all-time bestselling blends."
Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot, artificial flavouring.






This is a good one! I actually have a small tin of this in my tea cupboard because I like it so much. I can't put my finger on what the exact flavour is, but it's sweet and mellow and not overpowering at all. A nice treat to open up today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

DavidsTea Advent Calendar Day 13

Day 13 is Ginger Turmeric Tonic (not listed on the website) which is a low-caffeine green tea. Ingredients: Ginger, genmaicha (green tea, ...