Tuesday, December 4, 2018

DavidsTea Advent Calendar Day 4

Day 4 is Apple Cider which is a caffeine-free herbal infusion described as:
"Craving a hot cup of old-fashioned apple cider? Curl up with this fresh caffeine-free apple tea inspired our favourite seasonal beverage. With a sweet, clean apple taste and a hint of creaminess, this fruit infusion is the perfect way to warm up when the cold weather sets in. The only thing missing is the cinnamon stick."
Ingredients: Apple, apple pomace (pomace, citric acid), sweet blackberry leaves, apple flavouring (artificial apple flavouring, concentrated apple juice), artificial vanilla and cream flavouring.

This steeps up into a nice light colour and it smells very "apple". I drank it before I could take a photo because it was SO GOOD! I could taste both sweet and tart, and I love the taste of tart apples (why I love cider!). I'd like to buy this in a larger quantity and drink it throughout the winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DavidsTea Advent Calendar Day 13

Day 13 is Ginger Turmeric Tonic (not listed on the website) which is a low-caffeine green tea. Ingredients: Ginger, genmaicha (green tea, ...