Thursday, March 1, 2012

Tea Presents

Okay, I know it's been a while since I last posted...can I say that I've been busy drinking tea? ;-) I've got a couple of pictures to share today. The first one is the assortment of tea I received for Christmas (thank you to my friend Brianne and my sister Erica for all of the Twinings!), and the second is of the new tea thermos and mug I got in the mail yesterday from Stash Tea 



Two weeks ago I attended the 6th Annual Victoria Tea Festival with my mum, and we had a great time sampling all of the different teas. We ran into my friend Kate and listened to a presentation by Murchies on the history of the company and how they blend their teas. At their Victoria location, they have over 10,000 different tea blends recorded in their big book of personal tea blends. Yes! I said over ten thousand!!! Next time I go on a tea run, I'm going to head downtown to Murchies and check out their wares for sure!

On another note, I'm planning my 3-week trip to Scotland and England in July, and as you can imagine, I'm trying to locate the best places to have tea :-) If you have any suggestions of where I should go, please let me know. The towns/cities I'll be staying in are:

Glasgow
Oban
Inverness
South Shields
Gainsborough
Upton-upon-Severn
London

2 comments:

  1. I can't see any pictures. :(

    Wow, I can't imagine 10,000 blends...that would probably be the place to look for a blend to replace my coffee, huh? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, it would help if I posted the pictures ;-)

    ReplyDelete

DavidsTea Advent Calendar Day 13

Day 13 is Ginger Turmeric Tonic (not listed on the website) which is a low-caffeine green tea. Ingredients: Ginger, genmaicha (green tea, ...