Sunday, March 25, 2012

Teaopia Creamy Nut Oolong

The story of how I came across this tea is a bit funny. Several months ago, I was in the staff room at work and noticed a bag of Teaopia tea sitting on the counter next to the coffee maker. Thinking it was one of my bags of tea that I had left out by mistake, I read the label and saw that it was Creamy Nut Oolong, not in fact one of mine. I put it back on the counter, thinking that whoever had left it there would take it home. Flash forward several months, and that bag of tea was still sitting there. That's when I decided that whoever left it there obviously did not want it anymore, and I took it home for myself. WOW!!! What a surprise! It smells and tastes so nutty, I love it! The oolong tea itself is quite mild and smooth, and the added flavour is just right. I never thought I would be a big fan of a "nut" tea, but I'm loving this one! Definitely being added to my "to buy in large quantity" list!

CREAMY NUT OOLONG

This high grade Chinese Oolong contains apple pieces, caramel bits, almond pieces, safflower, sunflower, mallow flower and natural aromas. This delicious Oolong is a nut lover’s delight. The natural inherent nuttiness of the Chinese Oolong combined with the addition of almonds and caramel make this tea a must try. Great for multiple infusions, infuse the first cup for under one minute, and the second and third infusions at 1.5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DavidsTea Advent Calendar Day 13

Day 13 is Ginger Turmeric Tonic (not listed on the website) which is a low-caffeine green tea. Ingredients: Ginger, genmaicha (green tea, ...