Sunday, March 25, 2012

DavidsTea Three Lemon Green

Mmmmm, DavidsTea Three Lemon Green is the next tea on my list. 

ingredients
Organic: green rooibos, lemongrass, lemon peel, lemon myrtle and calendula.

Lemon, lemon, lemon
Love lemon? This organic green rooibos tea brings together lemongrass, lemon zest and lemon myrtle to create an over-the-top lemon extravaganza. It’s completely delicious when iced, and particularly soothing when drunk hot with a spoonful of honey. Plus you’ll find that the green rooibos adds a fresh, natural sweetness for a perfect lemonade twist. 
I'm a lemon lover. After reading the description of this, I was keen to try it, and I was not disappointed. Its lemony goodness is great both hot and cold, and I've added it to my list of teas to be bought in large quantities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DavidsTea Advent Calendar Day 13

Day 13 is Ginger Turmeric Tonic (not listed on the website) which is a low-caffeine green tea. Ingredients: Ginger, genmaicha (green tea, ...