Saturday, March 3, 2012

DavidsTea Cherry Potion

Cherry Potion is another white tea that I cannot get enough of. I love the cherry flavour of this tea, and the smell is amazing. From the website

It’s magical
Do you believe in cherries? We do. Especially potent little acerola cherries from Brazil, bursting with sweet, juicy flavour. We’ve blended them with a little mango, white Bi Mu Dan tea, and hibiscus blossoms for an irresistibly tart and fruity elixir. Just one sip and POOF! You’ll fall under its deliciously golden spell. It’s magical to the last sip
Like the Strawberry Fields from Teaopia, this is another light white tea which I'll be going back for to buy in a larger quantity. I can't wait for the summer so I can drink this iced!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DavidsTea Advent Calendar Day 13

Day 13 is Ginger Turmeric Tonic (not listed on the website) which is a low-caffeine green tea. Ingredients: Ginger, genmaicha (green tea, ...