Saturday, March 3, 2012

Teaopia Strawberry Fields

Ahhhh, an oldie but a goodie! Strawberry Fields was the first tea I bought at Teaopia and I found a small tin of it sitting in the very far back corner of my cupboard (I cleaned out my cupboard and put all of my teas into a huge cardboard box in my closet). From the website

This aromatic White Tea is a combination of White Tea, apple pieces, currants, hibiscus, melon cubes, strawberry pieces and strawberry slices. Enjoy the delicious flavour of strawberries all year round with Strawberry Fields tea.

I love this tea! White teas I enjoy because they're light and delicate. Add in some fruit like apple and strawberry and you have a delicious, light tea that's refreshing, hot or cold. When I get through more of my stock, I'll be going back to Teaopia to get a large tin of this, it's that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DavidsTea Advent Calendar Day 13

Day 13 is Ginger Turmeric Tonic (not listed on the website) which is a low-caffeine green tea. Ingredients: Ginger, genmaicha (green tea, ...