Sunday, March 25, 2012

DavidsTea Snow Bunny

DavidsTea Snow Bunny is my final tea from the Winter Collection (I really had to get them all reviewed now that Spring is officially here and the Spring Collection is out in stores!). This is another black tea that smells both fruity and nutty.

ingredients
Organic: black tea, walnuts, banana, calendula marigold petals

Make tracks
Cold mitts putting a damper on your winter fun? Don’t worry. Go ahead and frolic. You can warm your hands back up with a hot cup of this delicious black tea blend. Imagine a thick, warm slice of banana nut bread. Now imagine you could have all that nutty sweetness in your mug right now. With big pieces of banana, toasty walnuts, and pretty calendula petals, it’ll keep you hoppin’ all winter. One sip and you’ll get a warm fuzzy feeling from your head right down to your fluffy white tail. 
 
I tried this several times, steeping for different amounts of time and different amounts of tea, but I just can't seem to like it. I don't know if it's the banana, or the black tea itself, but I just can't get a good flavour out of this that I enjoy. You win some, you lose some!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DavidsTea Advent Calendar Day 13

Day 13 is Ginger Turmeric Tonic (not listed on the website) which is a low-caffeine green tea. Ingredients: Ginger, genmaicha (green tea, ...