Sunday, September 11, 2011

New Blog

Well, I'm finally getting around to starting the tea blog that I've been thinking about for so long. A few months ago (after saving my pennies for quite some time!) I bought myself the most amazing machine, the Breville One Touch Tea Maker and I love it. I can use both loose leaf tea and tea bags with it and I honestly think it's the best gadget I own. As a side note, I bought it at Teaopia and was able to use a 25% off coupon that I had received by e-mail, so it was significantly less than the $300 price tag. If you're a serious tea drinker, this machine is a great investment.

From here on in, most of my posts will be reviews of the teas that I try, and maybe some other tea-related merchandise. If you have any suggestions of products for me to try, feel free to post them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DavidsTea Advent Calendar Day 13

Day 13 is Ginger Turmeric Tonic (not listed on the website) which is a low-caffeine green tea. Ingredients: Ginger, genmaicha (green tea, ...