Sunday, September 11, 2011

Twinings Lady Grey

Let's start with my all-time favourite tea: Twinings Lady Grey. I love Earl Grey tea, and all the Earl Grey-inspired teas out there. But there's something about the Twinings Lady Grey blend that is just a cut above the rest. It is an Earl Grey (black tea with bergamot scent and flavour) that has had lemon and orange flavour added to it. I always add milk and sugar to this one, and as I smell it before I drink it, I feel like I'm in the midst of a fruit orchard. A non-tea drinking relative of mine said, "It smells like Fruit Loops". To each his own, I guess!

But I love this tea more than words can say, and I always have a tin of it in the kitchen, ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DavidsTea Advent Calendar Day 13

Day 13 is Ginger Turmeric Tonic (not listed on the website) which is a low-caffeine green tea. Ingredients: Ginger, genmaicha (green tea, ...