Monday, October 10, 2011

DavidsTea Pom Power

Well, it's been some time since my last blog post, but I've been busy drinking tea! I've got several reviews to get through today, so let's start with DavidsTea Pom Power.

Put this in your arsenal
Need help getting through the daily grind? Try pomegranates. Doctors have used them for thousands of years to heal just about everything. Warriors in ancient Persia ate them before combat for strength. But we love them because they taste amazing. With tart pomegranate seeds, hibiscus blossoms, and white Silver Needles, this fresh and fruity tea will help you face any of life’s little battles.
I love opening the bag and smelling this tea! It smells delightfully sweet and fruity, almost like candy. I steeped it for 4 minutes at 95 degrees, and I love this one both hot and cold. After steeping, the flavour is both sweet and tart, which makes it great for iced tea as well.

I definitely will be buying this one again, as it's something I can see myself drinking every day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

DavidsTea Advent Calendar Day 13

Day 13 is Ginger Turmeric Tonic (not listed on the website) which is a low-caffeine green tea. Ingredients: Ginger, genmaicha (green tea, ...