Monday, October 10, 2011

Silk Road Red Bush Chai

The final Silk Road tea for today - Red Bush Chai
Awaken a world within
Flavour profile: a racy, invigorating, spicy character
Ingredients: rooibos, cinnamon bark, ginger root,
coriander, cardamom, clove, allspice
Mmmm, this one smells yummy and spicy! I can definitely smell the cinnamon and cardamom when I open the tin. The flavour is very nice, and smooth. If I hadn't known the ingredients ahead of time, I never would have guessed that it was a rooibos tea and not a black tea. I'm a big chai lover, so this one gets two thumbs up from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DavidsTea Advent Calendar Day 13

Day 13 is Ginger Turmeric Tonic (not listed on the website) which is a low-caffeine green tea. Ingredients: Ginger, genmaicha (green tea, ...