Sunday, October 30, 2011

My tea collection

Okay - for the tea enthusiasts out there, I'm sure you would agree with me that there can never be such a thing as too much tea. I had a tea party a few weekends ago, and I put out my entire tea collection so that my guests could make their own choices as to what they wanted to drink. When I counted everything up, I realized that I had more than 80 kinds of tea. Aiee! The sight was a bit shocking to my friends, so I took a picture to share on my blog.

Having said that, since this picture was taken, I have finished off 5 packages of tea, so my number *is* decreasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DavidsTea Advent Calendar Day 13

Day 13 is Ginger Turmeric Tonic (not listed on the website) which is a low-caffeine green tea. Ingredients: Ginger, genmaicha (green tea, ...