Friday, December 9, 2016

Day 9 - DavidsTea Advent calendar

Day 9's tea is one that I already have in my collection! Forever Nuts is an herbal tea (sadly, today is a day off for me and I need caffeine rather badly right now...sob...) that is soooooooooo delicious!!! It smells like granola, tastes like granola...makes me wish it was in solid form so I could eat it, ha ha!!

From the website:

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.
Best served: Hot Tea

Ingredients

Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot, artificial flavouring.

Overall impression: I love this tea (even if there's no caffeine in it). I have a cute tin of it in my tea cupboard already, but I will definitely buy more of it in the future. Makes a great autumn/winter tea!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DavidsTea Advent Calendar Day 13

Day 13 is Ginger Turmeric Tonic (not listed on the website) which is a low-caffeine green tea. Ingredients: Ginger, genmaicha (green tea, ...